Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Toe Jazz Pictures

I know, it's been ages; but life is like that sometimes. In any case, here are the promised pictures of the "Toe Jazz" socks.

Toe Jazz Socks, in the sandals they were made for.


This shows them in their "natural habitat," the way that my partner actually wears them. As you can see, there's not a lot showing, but that separate toe is a very important part.

Socks from the back, with her jeans held up


And this is a picture of them from the back, so you can see the cables. (Her legs are much tanner than they look in this picture, by the way. Just in case you thought she was as pale as I am. :D)

I still need to really block them, and I'm debating getting real sock blockers to do the job. But I'd need them in a couple of sizes, and I'm not sure if they are really worth it, so the debate goes on.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

Acornyrat said...

Sock Blockers---you don't need no stinkin' sock blockers. That's what feet are for. Unless of coarse you want them for picture taking. They do make that a bit easier.