Friday, May 16, 2008

Toe Jazz Socks Done!

It took longer than it should have, but I finally finished the Toe Jazz socks for my partner, and she was able to wear them both to her massage school!

I'll get pictures when I can.

The reason it took so long was that I was so snowed under doing other things that I didn't have much time to knit. Life is like that sometimes, I guess.

But the pattern was great, and they weren't at all difficult to do.

They also took a lot less wool than I thought they were going to, which means that I have more than an entire skein left to do a matching hat, or mitts, or a scarf, or something. We'll see what my partner wants when the weather starts to get chilly.

In the meantime, they're off the needles, and I can start on something else!

I think I'll do a pair of plain socks in the self-striping yarn I got, and teach myself to knit Continental style while I do them.

No comments: