Saturday, April 19, 2008

Anklet Socks Done!

I finished the socks that I started so I'd be working on socks when the Yarn Harlot came to Ann Arbor.

There are a couple of mistakes, but I don't think that they are very noticeable, and it's too late to do anything about them now, anyway.

description


All, in all, for the second pair of socks I ever made, I'm quite pleased with them.

(There are more pictures in my Project stuff on Ravelry. If you happen to be reading this, and aren't a member, I have them at Flikr, too.

So, those are finished.

Next up, the Toe Jazz socks for my partner.

I did the swatch last night (and had to move up to needle size 4 from the 2.5-3 that the pattern calls for, to get gauge) but was too tired to cast on.

The yarn I'm using is Alpaca Sox, and it's amazingly soft and beautiful. With any luck, I won't have any mistakes with these. If I can manage that, they're going to be gorgeous.

I think I really like making socks! :D

No comments: